June 13, 2012
Four people were killed in a US drone strike in North Wazirstan on Wednesday.
According to a security official, two missiles were fired at a car on the Esha-Razmak Road. Number of casualties is expected to rise.
Earlier, 15 militants were killed on June 4 when a US drone fired four missiles on a militant compound in Mir Ali sub-division, North Waziristan.
According to a tribesman who was an eyewitness, the compound was razed to the ground after the attack.
Pakistan strongly condemned a jump in US drone strikes in Pakistan. The foreign ministry had called the attacks “illegal” and said they violated the country’s sovereignty.
- peaceandphilosophy likes this
- brandef reblogged this from thepeoplesrecord and added:
- ganond reblogged this from thepeoplesrecord and added:
- oldparasitesingle likes this
- fuckyeahprogressivepolitics reblogged this from thepeoplesrecord
- yourlittlearabmexican reblogged this from thepeoplesrecord
- yourlittlearabmexican likes this
- thepeoplesrecord posted this